Featured Case Study
30KW Agricultural Installation.
Featured : 30KW Roof mounted Agricultural Installation Panels: 117 x Suntech STP250s-20WD modules System size: 29.25KW Invert...More Info
Commercial Solar PV Installations
Solar PV panels for businesses and landowners
EWS Solar Power are solar specialists covering Somerset, Devon, Cornwall and Dorset. We pride ourselves on offering the very best solar PV panels, associated equipment and service. Whether you are interested in a ground or roof mounted system we have the experience to deliver.
It’s a great time to invest in solar PV
- Recent reductions in the cost of panels and equipment have made solar PV electric systems even more attractive.
- The current government backed feed in tariff offers a guaranteed tax free income, inflation linked for the next 25 years.
- The nature of our energy consumption means that electricity bills are only likely to continue to rise in the future.
Maximise the value of your land or property
- Earn a 10%+ return on your investment
- Gain a guaranteed, year round 2nd income
- Generate you own green electricity and save money on your energy bills
- Protect yourself from rising energy costs
- Meet Co2 reduction targets
- Demonstrate your commitment to the environment
- Increase your property or business value
How you save & earn
During daylight hours, when your panels are producing enough electricity to cover your power requirements, you will not need to buy in any electricity from the national grid, saving you money on your electricity bills.
Plus, you will be paid for every kWh of electricity that your system generates, even if you use the power yourself. Click here to see details of the current feed-in tariff rates.
You will also be paid an additional amount for any electricity that you export back to the national grid. If you have a system under 30kWh this will be unmetered and most electricity suppliers will assume you use half the electricity you produce and pay for the rest at a rate of 3.2p per unit.